Wednesday, January 19, 2011
It's a MAJOR award!!
Jess over at Running Between the Lines gave me an award. I am pretty excited, I just don't get many awards!
Along with this award comes some responsibilities:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about myself:
1. I love all things The Christmas Story. Seriously, it's a family thing, I bought my mom a leg lamp for Christmas and she promptly put it in the front window.
2. I worked as a hair stylist for 6 years.
3. Cooking is my therapy. Often my husband suggests we should order out after a busy day, but I need to cook to unwind.
4. I have a serious peanut butter addiction.
5. I let my children watch Sponge Bob, and have caught my husband home alone watching it.
6. I would like to become a Yoga instructor, and am currently looking into the process.
7. Brandon and Amanda (my brother and his wife) are opening a new gym in Fredonia. very. excited. I think Brandon might have gotten tired of hearing Amanda and I whine about the lack of gym in town. I can't wait until I care share some pictures with you, it's going to be amazing!
Awarding 10 bloggers.
Here is the hard part, I stalk all these blogs, like it's my job. But I don't usually comment a lot, so they will have no idea who I am, but I suppose that is part of the point of this, to get out of your comfort zone and make new friends! And introduce your friends to other blogs, seriously if you do nothing else, check out some of these blogs, these are some amazing women who have accomplished so much!
1. The Hungry Runner Girl
2. sweat once a day
3. Racing with Babes
4. Morning Runner
5. Dietitian on the Run
7. Why Deprive?
8. Fit Chick in the City
9. Iowa Girl Eats
10. Healthy Tipping Point