Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin French Toast

I quite possibly might be turning into a crazy pumpkin lady, but I am OK with that. This morning I was trying to come up with ideas to use up the last of a bit of pumpkin I had opened and then it hit me like a ton of bricks! Pumpkin French Toast. Why had I not thought of this before, so yummy, and so easy! I just made my usual french toast eggs mixture and then added 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree and 1-2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie mix. Yum! I ended up putting some pumpkin greek style yogurt in to make a sandwich. Will be repeating this one again.

It's another gorgeous fall day here in southeast Kansas, which makes it even better that we have no where we have to be today! Plans for the day include yogurt making, bread and cupcake baking, popcorn ball making, and a run. And I need to run out and get candy for trick or treat giving, I always wait until the last minute to get the candy, because I cannot be trusted with candy in the house.

What's on your agenda today?

No comments:

Post a Comment