Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Farmer's Market Lunch

After my successful trip to the Farmer's Market, I quickly got busy making lunch. I started with a half a Romaine Lettuce Heart (purchased at G&W)




Some greenish red onions



Cucumber



Tomatoes



Feta Cheese



Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette - (recipe below)



Now that's the stuff



With a slice of 10 grain bread picked up at the Farmers Market



There might have been a Dove Dark Chocolate Bar that was gone to quickly to have it's picture taken :)

Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette
I originally found this recipe on Recipe Zaar and have changed it to suit my tastes.

1/3 cup Raspberry Wine Vinegar (and yes you can purchase this at G&W)
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp dry mustard
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp poppy seeds

Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender until well mixed, then add poppy seeds, will keep in fridge for at least a week, that's all the longer mine ever lasts.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment