Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hendrickson's Salad Dressing

My sister in law, Amanda, had recommended Hendrickson's Sweet Vinegar and Olive Oil salad dressing available at G&W, I do love my homemade vinaigrette, but I decided that it would be nice to be able to just open a bottle every once in awhile. This year I have been on a quest to eat better, and with that idea, I have removed Ranch dressing from my diet, I am not a low-fat or fat-free kind of person, and still the ingredients on my bottle of Original Ranch had me wondering exactly what was in the bottle? So I was excited that her recommendation was a Vinegar and Oil dressing with natural basic ingredients.







Ingredients - Vinegar, sugar, salt, olive oil, garlic, spices. Wonderful on top of my salad with veggies straight from our own garden!



Pure heaven, I would tell you I had enough self control to not lick the bowl clean, but my mother taught me not to lie. ;)


And on the side I had a WASA cracker/crisp bread thing, its yummy, its a sesame seed type cracker with some Laughing Cow cheese on top, I didn't even know G&W had Laughing Cow cheese and I had been dying to try it, and one Wednesday evening while waiting in line at the deli for my chicken I looked down and there it was, this is also where you can find the WASA crackers. It gives a lunch of salad some carb appeal!







Are there any products at G&W that you love? I love how they have some unique items tucked away just waiting to be discovered. Let me know your favorites, so I can try them too!

Disclaimer: G&W nor Hendrickson's, Laughing Cow, or WASA asked me to review their products, these thoughts are all my own and I share them so you might try and enjoy them yourself!













No comments:

Post a Comment