Monday, November 8, 2010

Ahhh, Monday

Why do weekends go by so quickly?  This morning I got up bright and early (actually that would be dark and early) for a 10 mile bike ride with the girls.  The wind was out. of. control.  While riding north the wind was going up the cuffs of my jacket and freezing my arms off.  I was very happy to get home to a warm cup of coffee and defrost.  This morning I tried a little trick I had read about and put a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice in the bottom of my coffee filter before adding the coffee, just a slight hint of pumpkin goodness. 


Emma is a little under the weather today, so I am going to keep this short, but I have a yummy recipe for tomorrow to share with you, it's currently in the crock pot and smells amazing. 

Question of the day!

Do you like flavored coffees?  Which is your favorite?

I usually like mild flavors in my coffee, nothing too overpowering that takes the actually coffee flavor away.  Which is funny because I used to hate the taste of coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment