Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The apple doesn't fall far

from the tree.  Emma had preschool today and they made a poster of what they are thankful for. . .



notice anything?  It's all food.

I have no words.  She really is my daughter.

Tonight I decided to try a new recipe I have been eyeing for awhile Italian Wedding Soup it will make you want to run out and marry an Italian, it's that good.  Don't just take my word for it though, make it.  soon.



It was surprisingly easy to put together and was amazing!  30 minutes start to finish, and I even made my own meatballs.   They were too cute to not photograph.

This is definitely going into the dinner rotation.  

I am so excited that Amanda has included some extra credit into the Booty Buster Challenge  1 point for every 30 minutes cooking and cleaning, I could rack up some serious points this week.  Already tonight I have been cooking and cleaning for 1 1/2 hours and still have to work on the sugar cookies, and somehow knowing I am getting points for the cleaning makes it a little bit more enjoyable!!  

Have you started preparing for Thanksgiving?  

No comments:

Post a Comment