Monday, November 15, 2010

Beef ~ It's what's for dinner :)

Today was an exciting day in Mirandaville, we picked up our half beef today at B-W Processing.  This is the first time we have ever purchased beef directly from a ranch, home grown right here is Fredonia.  I have been looking forward to this for awhile!



Meatless Monday was put on hold for today due to the burning desire to grill some hamburgers.  Totally hit the spot!  Another of the garden tomatoes we picked green before the frost had finally ripened, score!


Side of roasted carrots.


Plus pineapple and cantaloupe which went unphotographed.

I registered for my first 10K the TLC Groundhog Run it's underground in Kansas City, how awesome is that?  Don't worry I checked out all the race photos from last year to make sure it wasn't too dark or creepy :) I think the timing will work out well for my half marathon training.

Poor Emma had to get some immunizations today :( So not fun.  That's one part of mommyhood I really could live without.  She is so miserable right now, I hate it :( She finally agreed to take some Tylenol, so hopefully it will help, I have a feeling it's going to be a long night.

Off to go rock my baby.

What's for dinner at your house tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment