Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for healthy kids. 
I am thankful for a husband who cooks dumplings.

I am thankful for chicken and dumplings.
I am thankful for Veterans who have given so much to protect our freedom.

I am thankful for parents who taught me right from wrong.


I am thankful for legs that allow me to run.

I am thankful for wonderful friends and family who keep me smiling.

I am thankful for pets whom are my children's best friends.
I am thankful for DVRs that allow me to record my shows and fast forward through commercials.

I am thankful for wireless internet so I can sit on my couch and blog.

There are so many things that God has provided me that I am so very thankful for.

What are you thankful for?

Don't forget to enter my drawing!  I will be announcing the winner tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment