Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Booty Buster Challenge

HBBC Logo


Amanda over at RuntoFinish has a great way to help motivate you during the holidays, its the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge.  I think this is a great way to avoid the dreaded holiday weight gain.  Go over and check it out!  I just signed up this morning.

Tomorrow morning is going to test my ability to run in the cold, the temperature at 6:00am is going to be 32 and feel like 24.  Yikes, any suggestions to keep from freezing to death are welcome.

This morning I found something at Casey's that might just become my new best friend. $1.51 of wonderful.  I acutally gave a pice to everyone at my office today and they all enjoyed it very much. 



Not much on the agenda for this evening, the husband has class, so me and kiddos are just going to cuddle up and watch some TV, and clean out the fridge of leftovers. 

Have you tried the Extra Dessert Delights gum?  Which flavor is your favorite?  


No comments:

Post a Comment