Sunday, November 14, 2010

Somedays are busy

Yesterday two friends and I ran in Chanute's Turkey Trot 5K. It was a cold morning, but sunny, with no hints of Friday's rain.  I was really glad my brother had agreed to watch Emma, the husband and boys were all out of town hunting this weekend, so it was just me and Emma and I had originally thought I would just push her in the jogger stroller, that would have been on chilly ride.  We finished the run in 34:00 which I thought was excellent given that one of my friends have only been running for a little over a month.  I am so very proud of her and look forward to racing with her in the future! 
The rest of the day was filled with shopping in Wichita and then dinner at Flint Oak for my mom's birthday.  It was one of those crazy days, where you are only home long enought to change clothes and head out again, it may take a full week to recover.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, I am planning on spending the day on the couch relaxing and waiting for the boys to get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment